Here are some FAQs
A flat rate delivery of £9.50 per order (not per garment) is charged per 20 Kg box for all orders with a UK Mainland delivery address. Contact us for Scottish Island deliveries, these rates are competitive and will be sent via Royal Mail or our local courier firm Menzies Parcels based in Inverness
Logo included in the Price
Our prices shown on the website include the garment and also a standard embroidered or printed logo (subject to the following conditions)
1) One logo is included in the price, any additional logos will incur an additional charge
2) The standard embroidered logo is up to 6000 stitches
3) The standard printed logo is up to 120mm x 120mm in size
Free Setup and Sample
Send us your logo via email and we will produce a sample for you to approve.
In the first instance we will send this electronically and also if you require we can post a sample on cloth for you to approve
Whilst 99% of designs will have a free setup we regret that we will have to charge for some one off or complex designs, contact us with your logo and we will let you know everything before going ahead
How long does it take to process my order
Our standard quoted delivery time is 10 working days from receipt of payment but we always aim to send the order to you before this.
If for some reason outside of our control we cannot achieve this you will be advised before we proceed
Minimum order quantities and small order surcharge
As we are producing bespoke items we have a minimum order quantity of 4 items with the same logo, Orders for less than 4 items can still be accomodated but there will be a £20.00 surcharge per order. This charge will be applied to every logo where we have to produce less than 4.
Please contact us with your requirements and we will advise you.
The only exception to this is for clubs or school uniforms that have online shopping via our website, this is for standard club items ordered and paid for directly online via www.zippyembroidery.co.uk or www.grantownschoolwear.co.uk
Purchase Terms & Conditions
1. We do not fabricate the garments they are made by different companies from all over the world, we at Zippy Embroidery embroider or print the garments with your lettering / logo as required and agreed with yourselves prior to placing the final order.
2. As with all bespoke items there are no returns except in the case of manufacturing defects which will be replaced or repaired as determined by our suppliers.Zippy Embroidery recommends that you purchase a sample of any garment you are interested in to confirm sizing and colouration before placing a final order for all your garments.
3. Zippy Embroidery gives no warranty, express or implied, regarding the suitability of the Goods for the purpose for which Buyer has chosen them.
4. The Buyer recognises that variation may occur from one dye batch to another and Zippy Embroidery shall not be liable for any such variation in colour.